Winners of the HPLC 2014 New Orleans Best Poster Award competition!
FIRST PLACE: Stephen Groskreutz, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
(P-T-0801) Modeling Temperature Assisted Solute Focusing in Capillary High Performance Liquid Chromatography
SECOND PLACE: Dina Lakayan, VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
(P-T-1506) Hyphenation of Surface Plasmon Resonance Optical Sensing to Size Exclusion Chromatography for Analysis of Antibody Preparations
THIRD PLACE: Alexander Siegle, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
(P-T-1003) Hadamard Transform Multiplexing LC: Boosting Throughput and Sensitivity of HPLC
THIRD PLACE: Suresh Kumar, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA
(P-T-1205) An Integrated Microfluidic-based System for Complete Analysis of Preterm Birth Biomarkers
- Carmen Bria, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO, USA (P-W-2305) Asymmetric Flow Field-flow Fractionation: A Method for Assessing Protein Aggregation Kinetics and Insoluble Protein Aggregates
- Adelina Smirnova, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (P- T-0605) Reversed–phase Chromatography in Extended Nanospace for Amino Acids Separation
- Takuya Kubo, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (P-M-0506) C60-Fullerene Bonded Open-tubular and Silica-monolithic Capillaries for Liquid Chromatography
- Shunta Futagami, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (P- T-0603) Fabrication and Investigation of Pillar Array Columns Made of SU-8
- Sinead Currivan, University of Pardubice, Pardubice, Czech Republic (P-M-0501) Towards the Production of Highly Efficient Polymeric Monolithic Columns for HILIC Separations of Small Molecules
- Lars Erik Eng Eibak, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway (P-W-2115) Parallel Electromembrane Extraction in a 96 Well Plate
FEBRUARY 28, 2014 is the deadline to submit abstracts to be considered in the competition for poster awards.
Posters presented at HPLC 2014 New Orleans will be reviewed by an international panel of scientists. All presented posters are evaluated based on three selection criteria:
- Inspiration – creativity, newness, uniqueness, originality
- Transpiration – experimental execution, completeness of the work
- Presentation – overall readability of the poster, visual impression, author’s explanations
Posters will be up all week. Poster presenters who make it into the final round are asked to stay until the Best Poster Award ceremony on Thursday.
Cash prizes will be awarded and presented at the closing ceremony.