Our Corporate Sponsors
Don’t miss the largest global, multidisciplinary gathering of separation scientists who are looking for immediate solutions to the most pressing challenges of today and tomorrow. HPLC 2014 is the conference of the year that covers all areas of liquid-phase separation science and related techniques with state-of-the-art format, stronger content, expanded program of experts, training programs, multitudes of posters on display throughout the exhibit hall, prominently featured poster sessions, best poster competition, huge exhibition where companies launch new products and showcase the latest instrumentation, software and tools, and abundant networking opportunities!
Look for an exciting program where experts from around the globe will gather to share their most significant, successful accomplishments and challenges facing their organizations. If you want to learn about new methods, preview emerging technologies, ask questions to our technology experts, network to solve practical and economical issues, hear about the latest innovations in all types of liquid-phase separations, then we encourage you to plan to attend HPLC 2014 New Orleans.
HPLC 2014 New Orleans is the place to learn about the latest issues important to discovery, development, and economic production processes inherent to a wide range of related technologies and techniques. The symposium will bring together the world’s preeminent academic, government, and industrial scientists who will contribute cutting-edge presentations on emerging applications and processes. The meeting is structured with courses, tutorials, workshops, general and parallel sessions packed with plenary, keynote, invited and contributed talks, as well as prominently featured poster sessions and best poster awards. A key part of the program is the Exposition which is the largest, most comprehensive exhibition where companies launch new products and showcase the latest instrumentation, software and tools for performing state-of-the-art chemical measurements related to all types of liquid-phase separations in multiple disciplines.
- EXHIBITORS — [Exhibits and Posters located together in shared space] To view the floor plan and exhibitor booth application, please see details under the link to Booth Application.
- ATTENTION SPONSORS — HPLC 2014 New Orleans conference and exhibit offers an array of sponsorship opportunities to showcase your company’s products, services, brand and overall expertise at the largest global multidisciplinary gathering of separation scientists covering all areas liquid-phase separation science and related techniques. To inquire about a customized sponsorship, please contact Ms. Janet Cunningham, HPLC 2014 Symposium/Exhibit Manager, Barr Enterprises, phone 301-668-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VENDOR WORKSHOPS (free to conference participants). Vendor workshop time slots are available as part of a customized bundled sponsorship (must be an exhibitor). To inquire, please contact Ms. Janet Cunningham, HPLC 2014 Symposium/Exhibit Manager, Barr Enterprises, phone 301-668-6001 or email@example.com
Our Media Partners
Our Supporting Scientific Organizations
- Austrian Society of Analytical Chemistry (Austria)
- CASSS – An International Separation Science Society (USA)
- Chinese American Chromatography Association (USA)
- Chromatography and Electrophoresis Group of the Czech Chemical Society (Czech Republic)
- Division of Analytical Chemistry of the American Chemical Society (USA)
- Division of Analytical Chemistry of the Swiss Chemical Society (Switzerland)
- HPLC INC (USA)
- Hungarian Society for Separation Sciences (Hungary)
- Interdivisional Group of Separation Science of the Italian Chemical Society (Italy)
- Norwegian Chromatographic Group of the Norwegian Chemical Society (Norway)
- Royal Netherlands Chemical Society (Netherlands)
- Society for Chromatographic Sciences (Japan)
- Spanish Society of Chromatography an Related Techniques (Spain)
- Working Group Separation Science of the German Chemical Society (Germany)
|LIST OF EXHIBITING ORGANIZATIONS||Booth #|
|Chiral Technologies, Inc||213|
|Chromatography Today/International Labmate||502|
|GL Sciences Inc.||409|
|HPLC 2015 Beijing||414|
|HPLC 2015 Geneva||412|
|HPLC 2016 San Francisco||416|
|Itochu Chemicals America||520|
|Nacalai USA, Inc.||214|
|Polymicro Technologies,subsidiary of Molex||100|
|Shodex/Showa Denko America||406|
|VICI Valco Instruments||506|
|YMC America, Inc.||106|
Organizations or firms not assigned exhibit space will not be permitted to solicit business within the exhibit area or confines of Hilton New Orleans Riverside.