- This page contains registration information, policies and fees for HPLC 2014 New Orleans.
- Fees are discounted depending upon the date payment is received.
- Pay the registration fee by February 28 to receive the largest discount.
- You will receive a Registration Passcode after you complete your online registration.
- If you submitted an abstract, the Registration Passcode will be DIFFERENT from the abstract submission passcode.
- Payment must be made by check or credit card payable in US Dollars and drawn on a US bank (no bank wire transfers).
- Registration is not acknowledged until payment is received.
- Receipt will be emailed to confirm registration when online payment is submitted.
All Oral and Poster Presenters: In order to present, the presenting author of each lecture and poster must be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff) and must complete the registration process by paying online by March 24 to confirm intent to attend and present at the meeting.
Student Registrants* must submit by email to email@example.com verification of their current full-time graduate or undergraduate, not postdoctoral, status at an academic institution by providing both a copy of their Student I.D and a letter from their department chairman. Must submit proof of student status by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the rate to be accepted.
Refund Policy: A processing fee of 20% will be collected on cancellations received in writing by the HPLC 2014 Symposium Manager (email@example.com) on or before April 1, 2014, after which the fees are non-refundable. Registration is transferable.
HPLC 2014 Symposium/Exhibit Manager:
Ms. Janet Cunningham
|Description||by February 28||by April 15||after April 15|
|Bundled Package: 1 full industry/government meeting registration, 1 dinner ticket, 1 short course||$ 1400||$ 1600||$ 1800|
|Bundled Package: 1 academic meeting registration, 1 dinner ticket, 1 short course||$ 1175||$ 1275||$ 1375|
|Bundled Package: 1 student meeting registration*, 1 dinner ticket, 1 short course||$ 495||$ 550||$595|
|Full Industry/Government Meeting Registration||$ 1195||$ 1295||$ 1395|
|Academic Meeting Registration||$ 875||$ 975||$ 1075|
|One-day Only Meeting Registration||$ 715||$ 795||$ 895|
|Student Meeting Registration*–must email proof of student status||$ 355||$ 395||$ 435|
|Short Course [each additional short course]||$ 450||$ 495||$ 550|
|Conference Dinner Tickets||$ 50||$ 50||$ 60|